NYSE BH.A opened at $715.07 on Friday. The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $724.25 and its 200 day simple moving average is $701.93. Biglari has a 1 year low of $250.50 and a 1 year high of $674.99.
Biglari Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Biglari (BH.A)
- Etsy Buy!: Why Etsy Stock is Making a Crafty Comeback
- FIGS, Inc Moves Lower On Analysts’ Downgrades
- MarketBeat Podcast: Trading Volatile Markets While Preserving Capital
- Option Care Health Stock is Making a Healthy Pullback
- Warby Parker Stock Is A High-Probability Candidate For A Short-Squeeze
Receive News & Ratings for Biglari Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Biglari and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.