Centamin plc (TSE:CEE – Get Rating) announced a Semi-Annual dividend on Wednesday, March 16th, Zacks reports. Stockholders of record on Friday, May 20th will be given a dividend of 0.063 per share on Friday, June 10th. This represents a dividend yield of 3.4%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, May 19th. This is a boost from Centamin’s previous Semi-Annual dividend of $0.05.
TSE CEE opened at C$1.34 on Tuesday. The company has a market capitalization of C$1.55 billion and a PE ratio of 11.86. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.05, a quick ratio of 2.98 and a current ratio of 4.68. Centamin has a 52-week low of C$1.26 and a 52-week high of C$2.10. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of C$1.51 and a 200 day simple moving average of C$1.56.
About Centamin (Get Rating)
- Etsy Buy!: Why Etsy Stock is Making a Crafty Comeback
- FIGS, Inc Moves Lower On Analysts’ Downgrades
- Option Care Health Stock is Making a Healthy Pullback
- MarketBeat Podcast: Trading Volatile Markets While Preserving Capital
- Warby Parker Stock Is A High-Probability Candidate For A Short-Squeeze
Receive News & Ratings for Centamin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Centamin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.