Codere Online Luxembourg, S.A. (NASDAQ:CDRO – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 85,300 shares, a drop of 16.5% from the April 15th total of 102,100 shares. Approximately 0.6% of the company’s shares are sold short. Based on an average daily volume of 14,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 5.9 days.
Shares of NASDAQ:CDRO opened at $2.97 on Tuesday. Codere Online Luxembourg has a 12 month low of $2.90 and a 12 month high of $10.08. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $4.73.
Separately, Noble Financial started coverage on shares of Codere Online Luxembourg in a report on Tuesday, February 22nd. They issued an “outperform” rating and a $10.00 target price on the stock.
About Codere Online Luxembourg (Get Rating)
Codere Online Luxembourg, SA operates as an online casino gaming and sports betting operator in Latin America. The company also offers online casino wagering services. It operates in Spain, Italy, Mexico, Colombia, and Panama. The company is based in Luxembourg, Luxembourg.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Codere Online Luxembourg (CDRO)
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
- Etsy Buy!: Why Etsy Stock is Making a Crafty Comeback
- FIGS, Inc Moves Lower On Analysts’ Downgrades
- MarketBeat Podcast: Trading Volatile Markets While Preserving Capital
- Option Care Health Stock is Making a Healthy Pullback
Receive News & Ratings for Codere Online Luxembourg Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Codere Online Luxembourg and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.