First Resource Bank (OTCMKTS:FRSB – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 500 shares, a growth of 25.0% from the April 15th total of 400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 24,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS FRSB opened at $12.00 on Tuesday. First Resource Bank has a fifty-two week low of $10.21 and a fifty-two week high of $12.75. The stock has a market cap of $35.16 million, a PE ratio of 7.89 and a beta of 0.86. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $11.63 and a 200-day moving average of $11.32.
About First Resource Bank (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Resource Bank (FRSB)
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
- Time to Ride These 3 Mid Cap Momentum Plays
- Beware The Rebound In Home Depot
- Etsy Buy!: Why Etsy Stock is Making a Crafty Comeback
- FIGS, Inc Moves Lower On Analysts’ Downgrades
Receive News & Ratings for First Resource Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Resource Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.