Global Value Fund Limited (ASX:GVF – Get Rating) insider Christopher (Chris) Cuffe acquired 28,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, May 13th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of A$1.17 ($0.82) per share, with a total value of A$32,788.00 ($22,928.67).
The firm also recently declared a Interim dividend, which was paid on Thursday, May 12th. Shareholders of record on Thursday, May 12th were paid a $0.033 dividend. This represents a yield of 2.67%. This is an increase from Global Value Fund’s previous Interim dividend of $0.03. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Wednesday, March 30th.
Global Value Fund Company Profile (Get Rating)
- The Institutions Are Capping Gains In Take-Two Interactive
- Walmart’s “Everyday Low Prices” Gets Burned By Inflation
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
- Time to Ride These 3 Mid Cap Momentum Plays
- Beware The Rebound In Home Depot
Receive News & Ratings for Global Value Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global Value Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.