Global X SuperDividend REIT ETF (NASDAQ:SRET – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 74,100 shares, an increase of 30.7% from the April 15th total of 56,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 213,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.3 days.
SRET traded up $0.10 on Tuesday, reaching $8.57. The stock had a trading volume of 1,578 shares, compared to its average volume of 224,407. Global X SuperDividend REIT ETF has a fifty-two week low of $8.16 and a fifty-two week high of $10.34. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $8.89 and a 200-day moving average of $9.14.
The company also recently announced a monthly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, May 12th. Shareholders of record on Thursday, May 5th were issued a $0.05 dividend. The ex-dividend date was Wednesday, May 4th. This represents a $0.60 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 7.00%.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Global X SuperDividend REIT ETF (SRET)
- The Institutions Are Capping Gains In Take-Two Interactive
- Walmart’s “Everyday Low Prices” Gets Burned By Inflation
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
- Beware The Rebound In Home Depot
- Time to Ride These 3 Mid Cap Momentum Plays
Receive News & Ratings for Global X SuperDividend REIT ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global X SuperDividend REIT ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.