Health and Happiness (H&H) International Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:BTSDF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 1,071,500 shares, an increase of 25.5% from the April 15th total of 853,500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 5,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 188.0 days.
Separately, Zacks Investment Research upgraded Health and Happiness (H&H) International from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Monday, April 11th.
Shares of BTSDF opened at $1.32 on Tuesday. Health and Happiness has a 1 year low of $0.96 and a 1 year high of $3.92. The company’s fifty day moving average is $1.24 and its two-hundred day moving average is $1.57.
Health and Happiness (H&H) International Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, manufactures and sells family nutrition and baby care products worldwide. The company's Infant Formulas segment produces infant formulas for children under seven years old and milk formulas for expectant and nursing mothers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Health and Happiness (H&H) International (BTSDF)
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
- Etsy Buy!: Why Etsy Stock is Making a Crafty Comeback
- FIGS, Inc Moves Lower On Analysts’ Downgrades
- Option Care Health Stock is Making a Healthy Pullback
- MarketBeat Podcast: Trading Volatile Markets While Preserving Capital
Receive News & Ratings for Health and Happiness (H&H) International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Health and Happiness (H&H) International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.