Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Co. (OTCMKTS:MTLHF – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 1,258,500 shares, a growth of 27.2% from the April 15th total of 989,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 12,585.0 days.
Mitsubishi Chemical stock traded down $0.34 during mid-day trading on Tuesday, reaching $5.73. 434 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 515. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $6.35 and its 200 day simple moving average is $7.31. Mitsubishi Chemical has a one year low of $5.73 and a one year high of $9.35.
Mitsubishi Chemical Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mitsubishi Chemical (MTLHF)
- The Institutions Are Capping Gains In Take-Two Interactive
- Walmart’s “Everyday Low Prices” Gets Burned By Inflation
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
- Beware The Rebound In Home Depot
- Time to Ride These 3 Mid Cap Momentum Plays
Receive News & Ratings for Mitsubishi Chemical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mitsubishi Chemical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.