Mitsui Mining & Smelting Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:MMSMY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 8,500 shares, an increase of 25.0% from the April 15th total of 6,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 42.5 days.
Shares of Mitsui Mining & Smelting stock remained flat at $$4.85 on Tuesday. The company has a 50-day moving average of $5.30 and a 200-day moving average of $5.44. Mitsui Mining & Smelting has a 52 week low of $4.85 and a 52 week high of $6.64.
About Mitsui Mining & Smelting (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mitsui Mining & Smelting (MMSMY)
- The Institutions Are Capping Gains In Take-Two Interactive
- Walmart’s “Everyday Low Prices” Gets Burned By Inflation
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
- Beware The Rebound In Home Depot
- Time to Ride These 3 Mid Cap Momentum Plays
Receive News & Ratings for Mitsui Mining & Smelting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mitsui Mining & Smelting and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.