Alligator Energy Limited (ASX:AGE – Get Rating) insider Peter McIntyre sold 7,700,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, May 12th. The shares were sold at an average price of A$0.06 ($0.04), for a total transaction of A$492,800.00 ($344,615.38).
About Alligator Energy (Get Rating)
Alligator Energy Limited engages in the mineral exploration activities in Australia and Italy. The company primarily explores for uranium, nickel, cobalt, copper, and other energy mineral deposits. It holds interests in the Alligator Rivers Uranium Project located in Northern Territory; Samphire Uranium Project situated in Whyalla Region, South Australia; and Big Lake Uranium Project situated in Cooper Basin, South Australia.
- The Institutions Are Capping Gains In Take-Two Interactive
- Walmart’s “Everyday Low Prices” Gets Burned By Inflation
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
- Time to Ride These 3 Mid Cap Momentum Plays
- Beware The Rebound In Home Depot
Receive News & Ratings for Alligator Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alligator Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.