NASDAQ PTMN opened at $23.15 on Friday. The stock has a market capitalization of $224.79 million, a P/E ratio of 8.87 and a beta of 1.05. Portman Ridge Finance has a 52 week low of $21.80 and a 52 week high of $25.97. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.25, a quick ratio of 2.55 and a current ratio of 2.55. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $23.59 and a 200-day moving average of $24.25.
Portman Ridge Finance (NASDAQ:PTMN – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, May 10th. The company reported $0.82 EPS for the quarter, hitting analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.82. Portman Ridge Finance had a net margin of 28.00% and a return on equity of 15.19%. During the same quarter last year, the business earned $1.10 EPS. Equities research analysts forecast that Portman Ridge Finance will post 3.15 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Portman Ridge Finance Company Profile (Get Rating)
Portman Ridge Finance Corporation is a business development company specializing in investments in unitranche loans (including last out), first lien loans, second lien loans, subordinated debt, equity co-investment, buyout in middle market companies. It also makes acquisitions in businesses complementary to the firm's business.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Portman Ridge Finance (PTMN)
- Etsy Buy!: Why Etsy Stock is Making a Crafty Comeback
- FIGS, Inc Moves Lower On Analysts’ Downgrades
- MarketBeat Podcast: Trading Volatile Markets While Preserving Capital
- Option Care Health Stock is Making a Healthy Pullback
- Warby Parker Stock Is A High-Probability Candidate For A Short-Squeeze
Receive News & Ratings for Portman Ridge Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Portman Ridge Finance and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.