Inovalis Real Estate Investment Trust (TSE:INO – Get Rating) – Analysts at Desjardins issued their Q2 2022 EPS estimates for shares of Inovalis Real Estate Investment Trust in a report released on Sunday, May 15th. Desjardins analyst M. Markidis expects that the company will earn $0.12 per share for the quarter. Desjardins also issued estimates for Inovalis Real Estate Investment Trust’s Q3 2022 earnings at $0.13 EPS, Q4 2022 earnings at $0.14 EPS and FY2023 earnings at $0.58 EPS.
Inovalis Real Estate Investment Trust (TSE:INO – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, March 22nd. The company reported C($0.47) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of C$0.13 by C($0.60). The firm had revenue of C$6.25 million during the quarter.
- Etsy Buy!: Why Etsy Stock is Making a Crafty Comeback
- FIGS, Inc Moves Lower On Analysts’ Downgrades
- Option Care Health Stock is Making a Healthy Pullback
- MarketBeat Podcast: Trading Volatile Markets While Preserving Capital
- Warby Parker Stock Is A High-Probability Candidate For A Short-Squeeze
Receive News & Ratings for Inovalis Real Estate Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Inovalis Real Estate Investment Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.