SGL Carbon SE (OTCMKTS:SGLFF – Get Rating) saw a large drop in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 7,400 shares, a drop of 19.6% from the April 15th total of 9,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 600 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 12.3 days.
OTCMKTS SGLFF remained flat at $$5.61 during trading on Tuesday. The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $5.74 and its 200-day simple moving average is $7.42. SGL Carbon has a one year low of $5.14 and a one year high of $12.62.
Separately, HSBC raised shares of SGL Carbon from a “reduce” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Wednesday, February 2nd.
SGL Carbon SE, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and sale of carbon fiber and specialty graphite products in Germany, rest of Europe, the United States, China, Asia, Latin America, Africa, and Australia. The company operates in Graphite Solutions; Process Technology; Caron Fibers; and Composite Solutions segment.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SGL Carbon (SGLFF)
- The Institutions Are Capping Gains In Take-Two Interactive
- Walmart’s “Everyday Low Prices” Gets Burned By Inflation
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
- Time to Ride These 3 Mid Cap Momentum Plays
- Beware The Rebound In Home Depot
Receive News & Ratings for SGL Carbon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SGL Carbon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.