SolarWindow Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:WNDW – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 619,700 shares, a drop of 19.2% from the April 15th total of 766,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 72,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 8.5 days.
Shares of WNDW stock opened at $2.77 on Tuesday. The firm has a market cap of $147.36 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -24.45 and a beta of 2.40. The company’s 50 day moving average is $2.88 and its 200 day moving average is $3.69. SolarWindow Technologies has a 52-week low of $2.50 and a 52-week high of $11.34.
SolarWindow Technologies, Inc engages in developing electricity-generating coatings for use in building window and glass applications. The company's LiquidElectricity coatings generate electricity by harvesting light energy from natural sun, artificial light, and low, shaded, or reflected light conditions.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SolarWindow Technologies (WNDW)
- Option Care Health Stock is Making a Healthy Pullback
- MarketBeat Podcast: Trading Volatile Markets While Preserving Capital
- Warby Parker Stock Is A High-Probability Candidate For A Short-Squeeze
- Concentrix: High Debt and Struggling Margins
- Recession Fears Mount After Weak Manufacturing Data
Receive News & Ratings for SolarWindow Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SolarWindow Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.