TerraVest Industries Inc. (OTCMKTS:TRRVF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 400 shares, a decline of 20.0% from the April 15th total of 500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1.0 days.
OTCMKTS TRRVF remained flat at $$17.63 during trading on Tuesday. TerraVest Industries has a 12-month low of $14.39 and a 12-month high of $22.95. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $18.87 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $20.01.
TerraVest Industries Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on TerraVest Industries (TRRVF)
- The Institutions Are Capping Gains In Take-Two Interactive
- Walmart’s “Everyday Low Prices” Gets Burned By Inflation
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
- Time to Ride These 3 Mid Cap Momentum Plays
- Beware The Rebound In Home Depot
Receive News & Ratings for TerraVest Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TerraVest Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.