ArcelorMittal South Africa Ltd (OTCMKTS:AMSIY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decline in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 3,800 shares, a decline of 15.6% from the April 15th total of 4,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 2,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1.6 days.
Shares of AMSIY stock opened at $0.50 on Wednesday. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $0.59 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.55. ArcelorMittal South Africa has a 1 year low of $0.22 and a 1 year high of $0.71. The company has a quick ratio of 0.52, a current ratio of 1.37 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.42.
ArcelorMittal South Africa Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ArcelorMittal South Africa (AMSIY)
- The Weber, Inc Growth Story Goes Up In Smoke
- Roku Stock is Repricing and Resetting Itself
- The Institutions Are Capping Gains In Take-Two Interactive
- Walmart’s “Everyday Low Prices” Gets Burned By Inflation
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
Receive News & Ratings for ArcelorMittal South Africa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ArcelorMittal South Africa and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.