Auddia Inc. (NASDAQ:AUUDW – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 1,700 shares, an increase of 21.4% from the April 15th total of 1,400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 3,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.4 days.
AUUDW opened at $0.47 on Wednesday. Auddia has a twelve month low of $0.25 and a twelve month high of $3.79.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Auddia (AUUDW)
- Roku Stock is Repricing and Resetting Itself
- The Institutions Are Capping Gains In Take-Two Interactive
- Walmart’s “Everyday Low Prices” Gets Burned By Inflation
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
- Time to Ride These 3 Mid Cap Momentum Plays
Receive News & Ratings for Auddia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Auddia and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.