SThree plc (LON:STEM – Get Rating) insider Andrew Beach purchased 42 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, May 17th. The shares were purchased at an average price of GBX 361 ($4.45) per share, with a total value of £151.62 ($186.91).
Andrew Beach also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, April 12th, Andrew Beach purchased 39 shares of SThree stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of GBX 382 ($4.71) per share, with a total value of £148.98 ($183.65).
- On Thursday, March 17th, Andrew Beach purchased 37 shares of SThree stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of GBX 398 ($4.91) per share, with a total value of £147.26 ($181.53).
- On Thursday, March 3rd, Andrew Beach acquired 6,237 shares of SThree stock. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 414 ($5.10) per share, with a total value of £25,821.18 ($31,830.84).
LON:STEM opened at GBX 364 ($4.49) on Wednesday. The firm has a market capitalization of £486.42 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 11.76. SThree plc has a 1 year low of GBX 323 ($3.98) and a 1 year high of GBX 610 ($7.52). The business has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 380.28 and a 200-day simple moving average of GBX 446.08. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 22.19, a current ratio of 1.63 and a quick ratio of 1.60.
SThree plc provides specialist contract and permanent staffing services for technology, engineering, life sciences, banking and finance, and other sectors. It offers permanent, contract, project, retained, and executive search recruitment solutions, as well as support and mobility services. The company provides its services under the Computer Futures, Progressive, Huxley Associates, Real Staffing Group, Global Enterprise Partners, JP Gray, Madison Black, and Newington International brands.
- Now’s The Time To Buy Disney (NYSE: DIS)
- 3 Small Caps With Big Return Potential
- Target Follows Walmart Lower In A Downward Spiral Of Inflation
- Take-Two Interactive (NASDAQ: TTWO) Moves Back From The Brink
- The Weber, Inc Growth Story Goes Up In Smoke
Receive News & Ratings for SThree Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SThree and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.