Horizon Global Co. (NYSE:HZN – Get Rating) Director John Frederick Barrett bought 114,500 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Friday, May 13th. The stock was acquired at an average price of $2.48 per share, for a total transaction of $283,960.00. Following the completion of the purchase, the director now directly owns 2,430,528 shares in the company, valued at $6,027,709.44. The acquisition was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this hyperlink.
John Frederick Barrett also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, May 16th, John Frederick Barrett bought 5,000 shares of Horizon Global stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of $2.34 per share, for a total transaction of $11,700.00.
- On Monday, March 14th, John Frederick Barrett bought 20,000 shares of Horizon Global stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of $4.52 per share, for a total transaction of $90,400.00.
- On Thursday, February 24th, John Frederick Barrett acquired 1,389 shares of Horizon Global stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of $5.17 per share, for a total transaction of $7,181.13.
Shares of Horizon Global stock opened at $2.28 on Wednesday. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $4.48 and its 200-day moving average price is $6.24. Horizon Global Co. has a 12 month low of $2.25 and a 12 month high of $10.14.
Separately, StockNews.com started coverage on Horizon Global in a research report on Friday, May 13th. They set a “hold” rating on the stock.
A number of hedge funds have recently modified their holdings of HZN. Barclays PLC boosted its holdings in Horizon Global by 873.8% during the 3rd quarter. Barclays PLC now owns 4,713 shares of the company’s stock valued at $33,000 after acquiring an additional 4,229 shares during the period. Jane Street Group LLC purchased a new stake in Horizon Global during the 1st quarter valued at about $65,000. Oppenheimer Asset Management Inc. purchased a new stake in Horizon Global during the 3rd quarter valued at about $78,000. Raymond James & Associates purchased a new stake in Horizon Global during the 4th quarter valued at about $82,000. Finally, DAVENPORT & Co LLC purchased a new stake in Horizon Global during the 1st quarter valued at about $184,000. Institutional investors own 68.24% of the company’s stock.
Horizon Global Company Profile (Get Rating)
Horizon Global Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, and distribution of towing, trailering, cargo management, and other related accessory products worldwide. It operates in two segments, Horizon Americas and Horizon Europe-Africa. The company provides towing products, such as hitches/tow bars, fifth wheels, gooseneck hitches, weight distribution systems, brake controllers, wiring harnesses, draw bars, ball mounts, crossbars, security products, and other towing accessories.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Horizon Global (HZN)
- The Weber, Inc Growth Story Goes Up In Smoke
- Roku Stock is Repricing and Resetting Itself
- The Institutions Are Capping Gains In Take-Two Interactive
- Walmart’s “Everyday Low Prices” Gets Burned By Inflation
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Horizon Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Horizon Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.