MLG Oz Limited (ASX:MLG – Get Rating) insider Murray Leahy bought 155,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, May 13th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of A$0.64 ($0.44) per share, with a total value of A$98,580.00 ($68,937.06).
Murray Leahy also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, April 28th, Murray Leahy bought 150,000 shares of MLG Oz stock. The shares were purchased at an average cost of A$0.69 ($0.48) per share, with a total value of A$103,350.00 ($72,272.73).
The company has a current ratio of 0.92, a quick ratio of 0.69 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 59.98.
MLG Oz Limited provides mine site support services throughout Western Australia and the Northern Territory. The company offers mine site and bulk haulage services, such as crusher feed, road maintenance, vehicle maintenance, machine and labor hire, and rehabilitation work, as well as mine site haulage services; and mines and supplies construction materials, including sand, aggregate, cement, and lime for mining and civil projects.
- Shoe Carnival’s Q1 Results Are No Joke, Shares Fall 15%
- Dynatrace: Fundamentals are Positive While Being Punished
- Analog Devices Is Ready To Scale New Highs Despite Tech Wreck
- Now’s The Time To Buy Disney (NYSE: DIS)
- Target Follows Walmart Lower In A Downward Spiral Of Inflation
Receive News & Ratings for MLG Oz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MLG Oz and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.