Shares of NASDAQ MBRX opened at $1.33 on Wednesday. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $1.63 and its 200 day moving average is $1.77. The stock has a market capitalization of $38.01 million, a P/E ratio of -2.11 and a beta of 1.83. Moleculin Biotech has a 52 week low of $1.02 and a 52 week high of $3.99.
Moleculin Biotech (NASDAQ:MBRX – Get Rating) last released its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, May 11th. The company reported ($0.24) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.21) by ($0.03). Research analysts anticipate that Moleculin Biotech will post -0.94 earnings per share for the current year.
About Moleculin Biotech (Get Rating)
Moleculin Biotech, Inc, a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company, focuses on the development of drug candidates for the treatment of highly resistant tumors and viruses. Its lead drug candidate is Annamycin that is in Phase 1/2 studies for the treatment of relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and cancers metastasized to the lungs.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Moleculin Biotech (MBRX)
- Roku Stock is Repricing and Resetting Itself
- The Institutions Are Capping Gains In Take-Two Interactive
- Walmart’s “Everyday Low Prices” Gets Burned By Inflation
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
- Beware The Rebound In Home Depot
Receive News & Ratings for Moleculin Biotech Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Moleculin Biotech and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.