Orica Limited (ASX:ORI – Get Rating) insider Gordon Naylor bought 11,500 shares of the stock in a transaction on Tuesday, May 17th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of A$16.58 ($11.60) per share, with a total value of A$190,681.50 ($133,343.71).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 83.20, a current ratio of 1.43 and a quick ratio of 0.80.
About Orica (Get Rating)
- Shoe Carnival’s Q1 Results Are No Joke, Shares Fall 15%
- Dynatrace: Fundamentals are Positive While Being Punished
- Analog Devices Is Ready To Scale New Highs Despite Tech Wreck
- Now’s The Time To Buy Disney (NYSE: DIS)
- 3 Small Caps With Big Return Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Orica Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Orica and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.