PICC Property and Casualty Company Limited (OTCMKTS:PPCCY – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 500 shares, a growth of 25.0% from the April 15th total of 400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 5,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Shares of PPCCY traded up $0.14 during midday trading on Wednesday, reaching $24.20. 1,287 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 3,591. PICC Property and Casualty has a twelve month low of $19.32 and a twelve month high of $27.10. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $24.99 and its 200 day simple moving average is $23.68.
PICC Property and Casualty Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PICC Property and Casualty (PPCCY)
- Shoe Carnival’s Q1 Results Are No Joke, Shares Fall 15%
- Dynatrace: Fundamentals are Positive While Being Punished
- Analog Devices Is Ready To Scale New Highs Despite Tech Wreck
- Now’s The Time To Buy Disney (NYSE: DIS)
- 3 Small Caps With Big Return Potential
Receive News & Ratings for PICC Property and Casualty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PICC Property and Casualty and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.