Pizza Pizza Royalty Corp. (OTCMKTS:PZRIF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 32,900 shares, a growth of 20.1% from the April 15th total of 27,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 1,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 29.9 days.
Shares of Pizza Pizza Royalty stock traded up $0.08 during trading on Wednesday, reaching $9.55. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 110 shares, compared to its average volume of 747. Pizza Pizza Royalty has a 1-year low of $8.00 and a 1-year high of $11.82. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $10.71 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $9.89.
Separately, TD Securities raised their price objective on Pizza Pizza Royalty from C$12.00 to C$14.00 in a research report on Thursday, March 3rd.
Pizza Pizza Royalty Corp., through its subsidiary, Pizza Pizza Royalty Limited Partnership, owns and franchises quick service restaurants under the Pizza Pizza and Pizza 73 brands in Canada. It also distributes food. As of December 31, 2021, the company had 727 restaurants in the royalty pool. Pizza Pizza Royalty Corp.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pizza Pizza Royalty (PZRIF)
- Shoe Carnival’s Q1 Results Are No Joke, Shares Fall 15%
- Analog Devices Is Ready To Scale New Highs Despite Tech Wreck
- Dynatrace: Fundamentals are Positive While Being Punished
- Now’s The Time To Buy Disney (NYSE: DIS)
- Target Follows Walmart Lower In A Downward Spiral Of Inflation
Receive News & Ratings for Pizza Pizza Royalty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pizza Pizza Royalty and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.