RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust (TSE:REI – Get Rating) declared a monthly dividend on Monday, May 16th, Zacks reports. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, May 31st will be paid a dividend of 0.085 per share on Tuesday, June 7th. This represents a $1.02 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date is Monday, May 30th.
RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust has a 12 month low of C$10.88 and a 12 month high of C$17.17.
RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust (TSE:REI – Get Rating) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Monday, May 9th. The company reported C$0.52 EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of C$0.40 by C$0.12. The firm had revenue of C$293.98 million during the quarter.
- Analog Devices Is Ready To Scale New Highs Despite Tech Wreck
- Dynatrace: Fundamentals are Positive While Being Punished
- Now’s The Time To Buy Disney (NYSE: DIS)
- Target Follows Walmart Lower In A Downward Spiral Of Inflation
- 3 Small Caps With Big Return Potential
Receive News & Ratings for RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.