Safran SA (OTCMKTS:SAFRF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 225,100 shares, a growth of 20.4% from the April 15th total of 186,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 4,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 47.9 days.
Shares of Safran stock traded up $3.75 during trading on Wednesday, reaching $100.83. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 1,513 shares, compared to its average volume of 5,601. Safran has a 1-year low of $94.56 and a 1-year high of $158.50. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $110.26 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $119.04.
Safran Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Safran (SAFRF)
- Dynatrace: Fundamentals are Positive While Being Punished
- Analog Devices Is Ready To Scale New Highs Despite Tech Wreck
- Now’s The Time To Buy Disney (NYSE: DIS)
- 3 Small Caps With Big Return Potential
- Target Follows Walmart Lower In A Downward Spiral Of Inflation
Receive News & Ratings for Safran Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Safran and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.