Kajima Co. (OTCMKTS:KAJMY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 600 shares, a drop of 14.3% from the April 15th total of 700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 2,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.3 days.
Shares of KAJMY stock opened at $10.55 on Wednesday. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $11.87 and its 200-day moving average price is $12.08. Kajima has a 12 month low of $10.55 and a 12 month high of $14.44.
Kajima Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kajima (KAJMY)
- Roku Stock is Repricing and Resetting Itself
- The Institutions Are Capping Gains In Take-Two Interactive
- Walmart’s “Everyday Low Prices” Gets Burned By Inflation
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
- Beware The Rebound In Home Depot
Receive News & Ratings for Kajima Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kajima and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.