A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Precision Drilling (NYSE: PDS) recently:
- 5/17/2022 – Precision Drilling was upgraded by analysts at Raymond James from an “outperform” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 5/4/2022 – Precision Drilling had its price target lowered by analysts at Piper Sandler from $115.00 to $110.00.
- 4/29/2022 – Precision Drilling had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from C$135.00 to C$147.00.
- 4/29/2022 – Precision Drilling had its price target raised by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from C$135.00 to C$142.00.
- 4/29/2022 – Precision Drilling had its price target raised by analysts at TD Securities from C$125.00 to C$130.00.
- 4/22/2022 – Precision Drilling had its price target raised by analysts at Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. from C$85.00 to C$105.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 4/14/2022 – Precision Drilling had its price target raised by analysts at CIBC from C$82.50 to C$115.00.
- 4/13/2022 – Precision Drilling had its price target raised by analysts at Piper Sandler from $85.00 to $115.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 3/31/2022 – Precision Drilling is now covered by analysts at StockNews.com. They set a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 3/29/2022 – Precision Drilling had its price target raised by analysts at Raymond James from C$62.50 to C$115.00.
Shares of PDS stock opened at $71.85 on Thursday. The stock has a market cap of $976.44 million, a PE ratio of -6.46 and a beta of 2.50. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $70.23 and a 200-day simple moving average of $52.09. The company has a quick ratio of 1.60, a current ratio of 1.71 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.98. Precision Drilling Co. has a 52-week low of $28.00 and a 52-week high of $85.29.
Precision Drilling (NYSE:PDS – Get Rating) (TSE:PD) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, April 28th. The oil and gas company reported ($2.57) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.80) by ($1.77). The company had revenue of $351.00 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $329.17 million. Precision Drilling had a negative net margin of 16.91% and a negative return on equity of 14.98%. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 48.4% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period last year, the firm earned ($2.13) EPS. Sell-side analysts anticipate that Precision Drilling Co. will post -3.75 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Precision Drilling Corporation, a drilling company, provides onshore drilling, completion, and production services to exploration and production companies in the oil and natural gas and geothermal industries in North America and the Middle East. The company operates in two segments, Contract Drilling Services; and Completion and Production Services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Precision Drilling (PDS)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Options Trading As Easy As Trading Stocks
- The TJX Companies: It’s Not All Doom And Gloom In Retail
- Simply Good Foods Stock is Simply Looking Good Down Here
- Shoe Carnival’s Q1 Results Are No Joke, Shares Fall 15%
- Dynatrace: Fundamentals are Positive While Being Punished
Receive News & Ratings for Precision Drilling Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Precision Drilling Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.