Orezone Gold Co. (CVE:ORE – Get Rating) – Research analysts at Raymond James increased their FY2023 earnings per share (EPS) estimates for Orezone Gold in a research report issued on Monday, May 16th. Raymond James analyst C. Stanley now expects that the company will post earnings per share of $0.32 for the year, up from their prior forecast of $0.04. Raymond James has a “Strong-Buy” rating and a $2.40 price objective on the stock.
About Orezone Gold (Get Rating)
Orezone Gold Corporation engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of resource properties. Its flagship property is the 90%-owned BomborÃ© gold project located in Burkina Faso, West Africa. The company was incorporated in 2008 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- MarketBeat Podcast: Options Trading As Easy As Trading Stocks
- The TJX Companies: It’s Not All Doom And Gloom In Retail
- Simply Good Foods Stock is Simply Looking Good Down Here
- Shoe Carnival’s Q1 Results Are No Joke, Shares Fall 15%
- Analog Devices Is Ready To Scale New Highs Despite Tech Wreck
Receive News & Ratings for Orezone Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Orezone Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.