Greencore Group plc (OTCMKTS:GNCGY – Get Rating) – Equities researchers at Jefferies Financial Group decreased their FY2022 earnings per share estimates for Greencore Group in a note issued to investors on Wednesday, May 18th. Jefferies Financial Group analyst M. Deboo now expects that the company will post earnings per share of $0.44 for the year, down from their prior forecast of $0.49. Jefferies Financial Group also issued estimates for Greencore Group’s FY2023 earnings at $0.62 EPS and FY2024 earnings at $0.68 EPS.
Separately, Zacks Investment Research raised Greencore Group from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Monday, April 4th.
About Greencore Group (Get Rating)
Greencore Group plc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and sale of convenience food products primarily in the United Kingdom and Ireland. The company provides various products, including sandwiches, salads, sushi, chilled snacking, chilled ready meals, chilled soups and sauces, chilled quiche, ambient sauces and pickles, and frozen Yorkshire Puddings.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Greencore Group (GNCGY)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Options Trading As Easy As Trading Stocks
- The TJX Companies: It’s Not All Doom And Gloom In Retail
- Simply Good Foods Stock is Simply Looking Good Down Here
- Shoe Carnival’s Q1 Results Are No Joke, Shares Fall 15%
- Analog Devices Is Ready To Scale New Highs Despite Tech Wreck
Receive News & Ratings for Greencore Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Greencore Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.