First Majestic Silver Corp. (TSE:FR – Get Rating) (NYSE:AG) Senior Officer Todd Olson Anthony acquired 5,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, May 18th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of C$10.23 per share, for a total transaction of C$51,150.00. Following the transaction, the insider now owns 150,000 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately C$1,534,500.
Todd Olson Anthony also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, May 12th, Todd Olson Anthony acquired 10,000 shares of First Majestic Silver stock. The stock was bought at an average price of C$9.85 per share, for a total transaction of C$98,500.00.
- On Monday, April 25th, Todd Olson Anthony acquired 5,000 shares of First Majestic Silver stock. The stock was bought at an average price of C$14.20 per share, for a total transaction of C$71,000.00.
- On Wednesday, April 20th, Todd Olson Anthony purchased 2,500 shares of First Majestic Silver stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of C$15.95 per share, for a total transaction of C$39,875.00.
Shares of TSE:FR opened at C$10.12 on Thursday. The stock has a market capitalization of C$2.66 billion and a P/E ratio of -389.23. First Majestic Silver Corp. has a 1-year low of C$9.46 and a 1-year high of C$22.73. The company has a current ratio of 2.30, a quick ratio of 1.84 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 15.67. The business has a 50-day moving average price of C$15.18 and a two-hundred day moving average price of C$14.83.
The company also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Monday, April 4th. Shareholders of record on Monday, March 21st were issued a dividend of $0.008 per share. This is a boost from First Majestic Silver’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.01. This represents a $0.03 annualized dividend and a yield of 0.32%. The ex-dividend date was Friday, March 18th. First Majestic Silver’s payout ratio is currently -89.62%.
FR has been the subject of a number of research analyst reports. TD Securities cut their price target on First Majestic Silver from C$20.00 to C$12.00 and set a “hold” rating for the company in a report on Friday, May 13th. National Bankshares lifted their price target on First Majestic Silver from C$17.00 to C$18.00 in a report on Wednesday, April 20th. HC Wainwright reaffirmed a “buy” rating and issued a C$19.50 price target on shares of First Majestic Silver in a report on Friday, May 13th. Finally, BMO Capital Markets cut their price target on First Majestic Silver from C$12.00 to C$10.50 in a report on Friday, May 13th. Four research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and two have issued a buy rating to the stock. According to data from MarketBeat, First Majestic Silver presently has a consensus rating of “Hold” and a consensus price target of C$16.83.
First Majestic Silver Company Profile (Get Rating)
First Majestic Silver Corp. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of mineral properties with a focus on silver and gold production in North America. It holds 100% interests in the San Dimas Silver/Gold Mine covering an area of 71,868 hectares located in Durango and Sinaloa states; the Santa Elena Silver/Gold Mine covering an area of 102,244 hectares located in Sonora; Jerritt Canyon gold mine that covers an area of approximately of 30,821 hectares located in Elko County, Nevada; and the La Encantada Silver Mine covering an area of 4,076 hectares situated in Coahuila, as well as surface land ownership of 1,343 hectares.
- MarketBeat Podcast: Options Trading As Easy As Trading Stocks
- The TJX Companies: It’s Not All Doom And Gloom In Retail
- Simply Good Foods Stock is Simply Looking Good Down Here
- Shoe Carnival’s Q1 Results Are No Joke, Shares Fall 15%
- Dynatrace: Fundamentals are Positive While Being Punished
Receive News & Ratings for First Majestic Silver Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Majestic Silver and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.