iShares Core Total USD Bond Market ETF (NASDAQ:IUSB – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 644,600 shares, an increase of 26.7% from the April 15th total of 508,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 2,141,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.3 days.
IUSB stock opened at $47.38 on Thursday. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $48.49 and a two-hundred day moving average of $50.89. iShares Core Total USD Bond Market ETF has a 12 month low of $46.94 and a 12 month high of $54.09.
The firm also recently announced a monthly dividend, which was paid on Friday, May 6th. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, May 3rd were given a dividend of $0.09 per share. This represents a $1.08 annualized dividend and a yield of 2.28%. This is an increase from iShares Core Total USD Bond Market ETF’s previous monthly dividend of $0.09. The ex-dividend date was Monday, May 2nd.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares Core Total USD Bond Market ETF (IUSB)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Options Trading As Easy As Trading Stocks
- The TJX Companies: It’s Not All Doom And Gloom In Retail
- Simply Good Foods Stock is Simply Looking Good Down Here
- Shoe Carnival’s Q1 Results Are No Joke, Shares Fall 15%
- Analog Devices Is Ready To Scale New Highs Despite Tech Wreck
Receive News & Ratings for iShares Core Total USD Bond Market ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares Core Total USD Bond Market ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.