Johnson Matthey PLC (LON:JMAT – Get Rating) insider Stephen Oxley purchased 15 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, May 18th. The shares were purchased at an average price of GBX 2,349 ($28.96) per share, with a total value of £352.35 ($434.36).
Stephen Oxley also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, May 18th, Stephen Oxley bought 15 shares of Johnson Matthey stock. The shares were purchased at an average cost of GBX 2,349 ($28.96) per share, with a total value of £352.35 ($434.36).
LON JMAT opened at GBX 2,277 ($28.07) on Thursday. Johnson Matthey PLC has a 12 month low of GBX 1,650 ($20.34) and a 12 month high of GBX 3,252 ($40.09). The firm has a market capitalization of £4.18 billion and a PE ratio of 29.53. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 2,001.84 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 2,025.19. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 54.77, a current ratio of 1.34 and a quick ratio of 0.72.
About Johnson Matthey (Get Rating)
Johnson Matthey is a global leader in science that enables a cleaner and healthier world. With over 200 years of sustained commitment to innovation and technological breakthroughs, they improve the function, performance and safety of their customers’ products. Their science has a global impact in areas such as low emission transport, pharmaceuticals, chemical processing and making the most efficient use of the planet’s natural resources.
- MarketBeat Podcast: Options Trading As Easy As Trading Stocks
- The TJX Companies: It’s Not All Doom And Gloom In Retail
- Simply Good Foods Stock is Simply Looking Good Down Here
- Shoe Carnival’s Q1 Results Are No Joke, Shares Fall 15%
- Dynatrace: Fundamentals are Positive While Being Punished
Receive News & Ratings for Johnson Matthey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Johnson Matthey and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.