Molson Coors Beverage (OTCMKTS:TAP-A – Get Rating) announced a quarterly dividend on Thursday, May 19th, RTT News reports. Shareholders of record on Friday, June 3rd will be given a dividend of 0.38 per share on Wednesday, June 15th. This represents a $1.52 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 2.63%.
TAP-A traded down $2.26 during trading on Thursday, reaching $57.80. 1,388 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged. The firm has a fifty day moving average of $59.09 and a 200 day moving average of $58.40.
About Molson Coors Beverage (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Molson Coors Beverage (TAP-A)
- The Institutional Tide Has Turned For Cisco Systems
- Don’t Bet On Cheaper Oil, Not Yet Anway
- Can Nvidia Bounce Back
- A Reversal In The S&P 500 Is Confirmed
- MarketBeat Podcast: Options Trading As Easy As Trading Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Molson Coors Beverage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Molson Coors Beverage and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.