Nuvectis Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ:NVCT – Get Rating) CEO Ron Bentsur acquired 1,700 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, May 18th. The shares were purchased at an average price of $19.36 per share, for a total transaction of $32,912.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the chief executive officer now directly owns 2,961,414 shares in the company, valued at $57,332,975.04. The purchase was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this hyperlink.
Ron Bentsur also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, May 16th, Ron Bentsur purchased 1,000 shares of Nuvectis Pharma stock. The stock was bought at an average price of $19.32 per share, for a total transaction of $19,320.00.
- On Thursday, May 12th, Ron Bentsur purchased 12,245 shares of Nuvectis Pharma stock. The stock was bought at an average price of $16.99 per share, for a total transaction of $208,042.55.
- On Monday, March 28th, Ron Bentsur purchased 4,000 shares of Nuvectis Pharma stock. The stock was bought at an average price of $7.05 per share, for a total transaction of $28,200.00.
- On Thursday, March 17th, Ron Bentsur acquired 7,000 shares of Nuvectis Pharma stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of $7.63 per share, with a total value of $53,410.00.
Shares of NASDAQ:NVCT traded down $0.38 during trading hours on Thursday, hitting $18.48. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 346 shares, compared to its average volume of 49,102. Nuvectis Pharma, Inc. has a 52 week low of $3.08 and a 52 week high of $20.92. The company’s fifty day moving average is $10.45.
A number of research firms recently commented on NVCT. Roth Capital reaffirmed a “buy” rating on shares of Nuvectis Pharma in a research note on Sunday, April 17th. HC Wainwright boosted their price objective on shares of Nuvectis Pharma from $14.00 to $21.00 in a research report on Tuesday, May 10th.
Nuvectis Pharma Company Profile (Get Rating)
Nuvectis Pharma, Inc, a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development of targeted small molecule therapeutics for the treatment of cancer. The company develops NXP800, an oral small molecule inhibitor of the Heat Shock Factor 1 pathway, a signaling pathway in the initiation and progression of various cancers; and NXP900 program, an oral small molecule designed to inhibit the SRC and YES1 kinases.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nuvectis Pharma (NVCT)
- The Institutional Tide Has Turned For Cisco Systems
- Don’t Bet On Cheaper Oil, Not Yet Anway
- Can Nvidia Bounce Back
- A Reversal In The S&P 500 Is Confirmed
- MarketBeat Podcast: Options Trading As Easy As Trading Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Nuvectis Pharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nuvectis Pharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.