According to Zacks, “Quhuo Limited provides tech-enabled, end-to-end operational solutions to blue-chip on-demand consumer service businesses in industries with e-commerce exposure, including food delivery, ride-hailing, housekeeping and bike-sharing. Quhuo Limited is based in BEIJING, China. “
NASDAQ:QH opened at $0.40 on Thursday. Quhuo has a fifty-two week low of $0.33 and a fifty-two week high of $4.83. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.57 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.92. The company has a market capitalization of $20.80 million, a PE ratio of -1.47 and a beta of -0.07.
Quhuo Company Profile (Get Rating)
Quhuo Limited, through its subsidiaries, operates a workforce operational solution platform in the People's Republic of China. The company provides tech-enabled and end-to-end operational solutions to blue-chip on-demand consumer service businesses in industries with e-commerce exposure, including delivery, ride-hailing, housekeeping, and bike-sharing.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Quhuo (QH)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Options Trading As Easy As Trading Stocks
- The TJX Companies: It’s Not All Doom And Gloom In Retail
- Simply Good Foods Stock is Simply Looking Good Down Here
- Shoe Carnival’s Q1 Results Are No Joke, Shares Fall 15%
- Analog Devices Is Ready To Scale New Highs Despite Tech Wreck
For more information about research offerings from Zacks Investment Research, visit Zacks.com
Receive News & Ratings for Quhuo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quhuo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.