- 5/13/2022 – Dialogue Health Technologies had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from C$10.00 to C$7.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 5/12/2022 – Dialogue Health Technologies had its price target lowered by analysts at CIBC from C$9.50 to C$7.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 5/12/2022 – Dialogue Health Technologies had its price target lowered by analysts at Scotiabank from C$11.00 to C$8.50.
- 5/11/2022 – Dialogue Health Technologies was downgraded by analysts at TD Securities from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a C$5.50 price target on the stock, down previously from C$8.50.
Shares of CARE opened at C$3.91 on Thursday. Dialogue Health Technologies Inc. has a fifty-two week low of C$3.69 and a fifty-two week high of C$13.20.
Dialogue Health Technologies Inc operates a digital healthcare and wellness platform in Canada Germany, and Australia. Its Integrated Health Platform is a healthcare hub that centralizes its programs in a single user-friendly application, which provide access to psychologists, psychotherapists, social workers, physicians, nurses, and health specialists.
- MarketBeat Podcast: Options Trading As Easy As Trading Stocks
- The TJX Companies: It’s Not All Doom And Gloom In Retail
- Simply Good Foods Stock is Simply Looking Good Down Here
- Shoe Carnival’s Q1 Results Are No Joke, Shares Fall 15%
- Dynatrace: Fundamentals are Positive While Being Punished
Receive News & Ratings for Dialogue Health Technologies Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dialogue Health Technologies Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.