CK Hutchison Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:CKHUY – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Friday, May 20th, investing.com reports. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, May 25th will be paid a dividend of 0.1903 per share on Thursday, June 23rd. This represents a yield of 3.86%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, May 24th.
CKHUY stock opened at $7.06 on Friday. CK Hutchison has a 1 year low of $6.00 and a 1 year high of $8.12. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.40, a quick ratio of 1.16 and a current ratio of 1.29. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $7.11 and its 200-day moving average price is $6.91.
About CK Hutchison (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CK Hutchison (CKHUY)
- Rapid7: Could Be Profitable in FY 2022 Despite Bear Market
- Will John Deere’s Earnings Help to Calm the Markets?
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
- Silicon Labs Stock is Falling to a Better Place
- The Institutional Tide Has Turned For Cisco Systems
Receive News & Ratings for CK Hutchison Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CK Hutchison and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.