Finbar Group Limited (ASX:FRI – Get Rating) insider John Chan purchased 50,000 shares of Finbar Group stock in a transaction dated Thursday, May 19th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of A$0.73 ($0.51) per share, for a total transaction of A$36,500.00 ($25,524.48).
John Chan also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, May 12th, John Chan bought 43,055 shares of Finbar Group stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of A$0.75 ($0.52) per share, for a total transaction of A$32,291.25 ($22,581.29).
- On Monday, May 9th, John Chan purchased 50,000 shares of Finbar Group stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of A$0.75 ($0.52) per share, with a total value of A$37,500.00 ($26,223.78).
- On Monday, April 11th, John Chan acquired 1,066 shares of Finbar Group stock. The shares were bought at an average price of A$0.77 ($0.54) per share, for a total transaction of A$819.75 ($573.25).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 29.77, a current ratio of 7.15 and a quick ratio of 4.79.
Finbar Group Limited, through its subsidiaries, develops and invests in properties in Australia. It develops medium to high density residential buildings and commercial properties, as well as rents its properties. The company was incorporated in 1984 and is based in East Perth, Australia.
- 3 Retailers That Defied First Quarter Headwinds
- Rapid7: Could Be Profitable in FY 2022 Despite Bear Market
- Will John Deere’s Earnings Help to Calm the Markets?
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
- Silicon Labs Stock is Falling to a Better Place
Receive News & Ratings for Finbar Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Finbar Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.