Artemis Resources Limited (LON:ARV – Get Rating) insider Alastair Clayton acquired 1,250,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, May 19th. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 2 ($0.02) per share, with a total value of £25,000 ($30,818.54).
Alastair Clayton also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, May 9th, Alastair Clayton acquired 250,000 shares of Artemis Resources stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 2 ($0.02) per share, with a total value of £5,000 ($6,163.71).
- On Wednesday, May 4th, Alastair Clayton acquired 1,250,000 shares of Artemis Resources stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 2 ($0.02) per share, with a total value of £25,000 ($30,818.54).
LON:ARV opened at GBX 2.10 ($0.03) on Friday. The firm has a market capitalization of £29.15 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -5.00. Artemis Resources Limited has a 1 year low of GBX 2 ($0.02) and a 1 year high of GBX 5 ($0.06).
Artemis Resources Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties. The company explores for gold, nickel, zinc, PGE, cobalt, and copper deposits. Its flagship projects include the Carlow Castle Gold-Copper-Cobalt project located in the West Pilbara region of Western Australia; and the Paterson Central project covering an area of approximately 605 square kilometers located in the Yaneena Basin of the Paterson Province, Western Australia.
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
- Silicon Labs Stock is Falling to a Better Place
- The Institutional Tide Has Turned For Cisco Systems
- Don’t Bet On Cheaper Oil, Not Yet Anway
- A Reversal In The S&P 500 Is Confirmed
Receive News & Ratings for Artemis Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Artemis Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.