PHX Energy Services Corp. (TSE:PHX – Get Rating) Senior Officer Michael Leslie Buker acquired 5,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, May 19th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of C$6.13 per share, for a total transaction of C$30,650.00. Following the purchase, the insider now owns 313,700 shares of the company’s stock, valued at C$1,922,981.
Michael Leslie Buker also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, May 11th, Michael Leslie Buker acquired 5,000 shares of PHX Energy Services stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of C$6.17 per share, with a total value of C$30,850.00.
- On Monday, May 9th, Michael Leslie Buker bought 5,000 shares of PHX Energy Services stock. The shares were bought at an average cost of C$6.15 per share, for a total transaction of C$30,750.00.
- On Friday, March 25th, Michael Leslie Buker sold 40,200 shares of PHX Energy Services stock. The stock was sold at an average price of C$6.20, for a total transaction of C$249,123.42.
- On Wednesday, March 23rd, Michael Leslie Buker sold 60,000 shares of PHX Energy Services stock. The shares were sold at an average price of C$6.10, for a total transaction of C$366,000.00.
Shares of PHX stock traded down C$0.08 on Friday, hitting C$6.04. The company had a trading volume of 17,952 shares, compared to its average volume of 105,418. PHX Energy Services Corp. has a twelve month low of C$3.66 and a twelve month high of C$7.50. The company has a quick ratio of 1.18, a current ratio of 1.64 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 26.68. The firm has a market cap of C$305.27 million and a P/E ratio of 13.73. The company has a 50-day moving average price of C$6.54 and a 200-day moving average price of C$5.52.
PHX has been the subject of a number of recent analyst reports. BMO Capital Markets lifted their target price on shares of PHX Energy Services from C$9.00 to C$9.50 in a research note on Thursday, May 5th. Stifel Nicolaus dropped their target price on PHX Energy Services from C$9.75 to C$9.50 in a research report on Thursday, May 5th.
PHX Energy Services Company Profile (Get Rating)
PHX Energy Services Corp. provides horizontal and directional drilling technology and services to oil and natural gas exploration and development, and production companies in Canada, the United States, Russia, Albania, and the Middle East. It offers Velocity Real-Time System, a ground-breaking technology that offers downhole guidance systems; Atlas Motors, a high-performance drilling motors; PowerDrive Orbit RSS, a rotary steerable system; P-360 Positive Pulse MWD System, a measurement while drilling (MWD) tool; and E-360 EM MWD System, an MWD tool that transmits electric signals through geological formations.
- 3 Retailers That Defied First Quarter Headwinds
- Rapid7: Could Be Profitable in FY 2022 Despite Bear Market
- Will John Deere’s Earnings Help to Calm the Markets?
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
- Silicon Labs Stock is Falling to a Better Place
Receive News & Ratings for PHX Energy Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PHX Energy Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.