Queensland Pacific Metals Limited (ASX:QPM – Get Rating) insider Ariel King acquired 10,000,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, May 19th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of A$0.03 ($0.02) per share, for a total transaction of A$300,000.00 ($209,790.21).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.77, a current ratio of 21.52 and a quick ratio of 21.47.
About Queensland Pacific Metals (Get Rating)
- 3 Retailers That Defied First Quarter Headwinds
- Rapid7: Could Be Profitable in FY 2022 Despite Bear Market
- Will John Deere’s Earnings Help to Calm the Markets?
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
- Silicon Labs Stock is Falling to a Better Place
Receive News & Ratings for Queensland Pacific Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Queensland Pacific Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.