Shares of EYE opened at GBX 420 ($5.18) on Friday. The company has a quick ratio of 0.95, a current ratio of 0.95 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 6.06. The firm has a market cap of £109.64 million and a PE ratio of 182.61. The company’s fifty day moving average is GBX 444.31 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 530.97. Eagle Eye Solutions Group has a fifty-two week low of GBX 384 ($4.73) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 675 ($8.32).
About Eagle Eye Solutions Group (Get Rating)
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
- Silicon Labs Stock is Falling to a Better Place
- The Institutional Tide Has Turned For Cisco Systems
- Don’t Bet On Cheaper Oil, Not Yet Anway
- A Reversal In The S&P 500 Is Confirmed
Receive News & Ratings for Eagle Eye Solutions Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eagle Eye Solutions Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.