Siegfried (OTCMKTS:SGFEF – Get Rating) had its target price decreased by research analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from CHF 970 to CHF 840 in a research report issued on Friday, The Fly reports. The firm currently has an “outperform” rating on the stock.
Siegfried stock remained flat at $$730.00 during midday trading on Friday. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $803.73 and its 200 day moving average price is $848.91. Siegfried has a 1 year low of $730.00 and a 1 year high of $859.25.
About Siegfried (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Siegfried (SGFEF)
- 3 Retailers That Defied First Quarter Headwinds
- Will John Deere’s Earnings Help to Calm the Markets?
- Rapid7: Could Be Profitable in FY 2022 Despite Bear Market
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
- Silicon Labs Stock is Falling to a Better Place
Receive News & Ratings for Siegfried Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Siegfried and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.