Thai Beverage Public Company Limited (OTCMKTS:TBVPY – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Friday, May 20th, investing.com reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, May 26th will be paid a dividend of 0.3447 per share on Monday, June 27th. This represents a dividend yield of 2.4%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, May 25th.
TBVPY opened at $52.00 on Friday. Thai Beverage Public has a 12-month low of $48.57 and a 12-month high of $56.25. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $51.40 and a two-hundred day moving average of $50.35.
Thai Beverage Public Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Thai Beverage Public (TBVPY)
- Rapid7: Could Be Profitable in FY 2022 Despite Bear Market
- Will John Deere’s Earnings Help to Calm the Markets?
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
- Silicon Labs Stock is Falling to a Better Place
- The Institutional Tide Has Turned For Cisco Systems
Receive News & Ratings for Thai Beverage Public Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Thai Beverage Public and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.