Twilio Inc. (NYSE:TWLO – Get Rating) COO Khozema Shipchandler sold 3,330 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, May 19th. The stock was sold at an average price of $97.61, for a total value of $325,041.30. Following the transaction, the chief operating officer now directly owns 93,219 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $9,099,106.59. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through the SEC website.
Khozema Shipchandler also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, May 16th, Khozema Shipchandler sold 3,600 shares of Twilio stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $105.78, for a total transaction of $380,808.00.
- On Tuesday, April 5th, Khozema Shipchandler sold 1,614 shares of Twilio stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $174.71, for a total transaction of $281,981.94.
- On Thursday, March 31st, Khozema Shipchandler sold 1,604 shares of Twilio stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $167.94, for a total transaction of $269,375.76.
- On Tuesday, February 22nd, Khozema Shipchandler sold 3,550 shares of Twilio stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $156.78, for a total value of $556,569.00.
TWLO traded up $1.21 during trading on Friday, hitting $103.03. 3,144,965 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 3,916,431. Twilio Inc. has a fifty-two week low of $87.67 and a fifty-two week high of $412.68. The stock has a market cap of $18.72 billion, a P/E ratio of -18.75 and a beta of 1.54. The business’s 50 day moving average is $134.69 and its two-hundred day moving average is $198.22. The company has a quick ratio of 8.43, a current ratio of 8.10 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.09.
Several research firms have recently commented on TWLO. The Goldman Sachs Group cut their price objective on Twilio from $300.00 to $262.00 and set a “buy” rating for the company in a report on Thursday, April 14th. Royal Bank of Canada decreased their price objective on shares of Twilio from $400.00 to $200.00 in a research report on Tuesday, May 3rd. Bank of America upped their price objective on Twilio from $250.00 to $290.00 and gave the company a “buy” rating in a research note on Thursday, February 10th. Atlantic Securities started coverage on shares of Twilio in a research note on Tuesday, January 25th. They set an “overweight” rating and a $240.00 target price for the company. Finally, Barclays decreased their price target on shares of Twilio from $375.00 to $250.00 and set an “overweight” rating on the stock in a research note on Wednesday, April 13th. One analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, two have issued a hold rating and twenty have given a buy rating to the company’s stock. Based on data from MarketBeat.com, the stock presently has an average rating of “Buy” and a consensus target price of $284.96.
Twilio Company Profile (Get Rating)
Twilio Inc, together with its subsidiaries, provides a cloud communications platform that enables developers to build, scale, and operate customer engagement within software applications in the United States and internationally. Its customer engagement platform provides a set of application programming interfaces that handle the higher-level communication logic needed for nearly every type of customer engagement, as well as enable developers to embed voice, messaging, video, and email capabilities into their applications.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Twilio (TWLO)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/16 – 5/20
- 3 Retailers That Defied First Quarter Headwinds
- Rapid7: Could Be Profitable in FY 2022 Despite Bear Market
- Will John Deere’s Earnings Help to Calm the Markets?
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
Receive News & Ratings for Twilio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Twilio and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.