A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Nel ASA (OTCMKTS: NLLSF):
- 5/18/2022 – Nel ASA had its price target lowered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from 11.40 to 11.10. They now have an “underweight” rating on the stock.
- 5/18/2022 – Nel ASA is now covered by analysts at Sanford C. Bernstein. They set an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 5/12/2022 – Nel ASA had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from 24.00 to 23.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 5/12/2022 – Nel ASA was downgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 4/13/2022 – Nel ASA had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from 21.00 to 24.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
Shares of NLLSF stock traded up $0.09 on Friday, reaching $1.44. 14,997 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 50,151. Nel ASA has a one year low of $1.14 and a one year high of $2.50. The company has a 50-day moving average of $1.64 and a 200-day moving average of $1.70.
Nel ASA, a hydrogen company, delivers various solutions to produce, store, and distribute hydrogen from renewable energy in Norway, the United States, Denmark, and South Korea. The company operates in two segments, Nel Hydrogen Fueling and Nel Hydrogen Electrolyser. The Nel Hydrogen Fueling segment produces H2Station hydrogen fueling stations that provide fuel cell electric vehicles with the fueling and long range as conventional fossil fuel vehicles, including cars, buses, trucks, forklifts, and other applications.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nel ASA (NLLSF)
- 3 Retailers That Defied First Quarter Headwinds
- Will John Deere’s Earnings Help to Calm the Markets?
- Rapid7: Could Be Profitable in FY 2022 Despite Bear Market
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
- Silicon Labs Stock is Falling to a Better Place
Receive News & Ratings for Nel ASA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nel ASA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.