Applied Blockchain, Inc. (OTCMKTS:APLD – Get Rating) CEO Wes Cummins acquired 11,030 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, May 19th. The stock was acquired at an average price of $2.95 per share, for a total transaction of $32,538.50. Following the completion of the transaction, the chief executive officer now owns 391,472 shares in the company, valued at approximately $1,154,842.40. The acquisition was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through the SEC website.
Wes Cummins also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, May 17th, Wes Cummins acquired 263,542 shares of Applied Blockchain stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of $2.31 per share, for a total transaction of $608,782.02.
Shares of OTCMKTS APLD traded up $0.55 during mid-day trading on Thursday, hitting $3.09. 245,146 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 96,554. Applied Blockchain, Inc. has a 52 week low of $1.73 and a 52 week high of $34.20. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $8.79 and a 200-day moving average price of $15.51.
About Applied Blockchain (Get Rating)
Applied Blockchain, Inc engages in crypto mining and co-hosting operations. The company was formerly known as Applied Science Products, Inc and changed its name to Applied Blockchain, Inc in April 2021. The company is based in Dallas, Texas.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Applied Blockchain (APLD)
- The Institutional Tide Has Turned For Cisco Systems
- Don’t Bet On Cheaper Oil, Not Yet Anway
- Can Nvidia Bounce Back
- A Reversal In The S&P 500 Is Confirmed
- MarketBeat Podcast: Options Trading As Easy As Trading Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Applied Blockchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Applied Blockchain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.