Wotso Property (ASX:WOT – Get Rating) insider Joseph (Seph) Glew acquired 60,347 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, May 19th. The shares were acquired at an average price of A$1.30 ($0.91) per share, with a total value of A$78,451.10 ($54,860.91).
Joseph (Seph) Glew also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, May 6th, Joseph (Seph) Glew bought 11,011 shares of Wotso Property stock. The stock was bought at an average cost of A$1.30 ($0.91) per share, with a total value of A$14,314.30 ($10,010.00).
- On Thursday, April 28th, Joseph (Seph) Glew purchased 49,511 shares of Wotso Property stock. The shares were bought at an average cost of A$1.33 ($0.93) per share, for a total transaction of A$65,849.63 ($46,048.69).
- On Thursday, April 14th, Joseph (Seph) Glew acquired 489 shares of Wotso Property stock. The stock was bought at an average cost of A$1.30 ($0.91) per share, with a total value of A$635.21 ($444.20).
The company has a current ratio of 0.54, a quick ratio of 0.28 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 57.90.
Wotso Property is a real estate investment trust externally managed by BlackWall Fund Services Limited. It invests in the real estate markets across Australia. It primarily invests in the industrial, retail and commercial Australian properties, and unlisted property securities. Wotso Property is based in Australia.
- 3 Retailers That Defied First Quarter Headwinds
- Rapid7: Could Be Profitable in FY 2022 Despite Bear Market
- Will John Deere’s Earnings Help to Calm the Markets?
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
- Silicon Labs Stock is Falling to a Better Place
Receive News & Ratings for Wotso Property Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wotso Property and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.