Shares of EVBN stock opened at $36.37 on Friday. The company has a market capitalization of $200.87 million, a PE ratio of 8.38 and a beta of 0.98. Evans Bancorp has a one year low of $35.95 and a one year high of $44.47. The business has a fifty day moving average price of $38.20. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.18, a quick ratio of 0.88 and a current ratio of 0.86.
About Evans Bancorp (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Evans Bancorp (EVBN)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/16 – 5/20
- 3 Retailers That Defied First Quarter Headwinds
- Rapid7: Could Be Profitable in FY 2022 Despite Bear Market
- Will John Deere’s Earnings Help to Calm the Markets?
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
Receive News & Ratings for Evans Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Evans Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.